Reading my Facebook news feed yesterday, I saw one of my Bff’s posted that she was in desperate need of sleep. I immediately went into action and decided to rescue her of her sleep deprived body!
Heading out to the shops I gathered a bag of goodies:
- Country Home Ideas Magazine – She usually reads her iPad in bed and we all know that iPads and phones should be left outside the bedroom. I thought the magazine was appropriate seeing that she will be home renovating soon.
- Sugarless Milk Chocolate and Wild Hazelnut – Goes well with reading without the sugar spike.
- A bag of sweet dreams tea to have just before bed
- Lavender Body Lotion to massage into her skin to help relax her body.
- In Essence Relaxation Aromatherapy Oil to use with her oil burner. The aroma should help with the relaxation process.
I checked in on her this morning and I was pleased when she reported back that she had 6 hours of sleep.